Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering was started in year 2007. This department, flourishes in its Enthusiastic and Energetic Environment comprising 2 major fields Electrical & Electronics.
The syllabus framed by director of technical education is enhanced to comprehend the whole gamut of this fast changing field.
Keeping in mind the latest technology in this rapidly changing world, the department has updated, enhanced and reframed the syllabus. The department equips the students with advanced technology to cater to the requirements of industries.
The department possesses excellent infrastructure including following laboratories.
- Electrical Circuits and Machines Practical
- EDC Practical
- Work Shop Practical
- Computer Application Practical
- Electrical Machines and Instrumentation Practical
- Integrated Circuits Practical
- Communication and Life Skills Practical
- Electrical Circuits and Simulation practical
- Micro Controller Practical
- Control of Electrical Machines Practical
- Wiring and winding practical
- CAD in Electrical Drawing
- Project Work