Our college N.S.S. Unit was started in the year 2008. It functions well with the help of the Programme Officers. Most of the students take part in the N.S.S. activities. The following activities usually take place in N.S.S.
- Tree plantation
- Small savings scheme
- Campus cleaning
- Crowd regulation during festival season
- Temple cleaning
- Conducting adult education class.
- Traffic regulations.
- Improvement of drainage systems.
- Digging of soak pits.
- Distribution of cloth to poor.
- Conducting surveys.
- Environmental sanitation.
- Assistance to handicapped.
- Celebration of important days.
- Cultural and recreation activities.
- Food for peace.
- Hospital service.
- Education service.
- Awareness creation.
- Waste land development.
- Formation of mini forest.
- Water shed management
RRC - Blood Donation camp
The following are the activities took place during the academic year 2013-2014:
- We have conducted NSS Blood Donation Camp in co-ordination with Mohan Kumaramangalam Hospital at Salem. The Faculties and the students had given 107 units in this NSS Blood Donation Camp.
- We have conducted QUIZ Programme about Leprosy Awareness in co-ordination with "Deputy Director of Medical Service" Collectorate Campus at Salem.
- We have conducted RRC Blood Donation Camp in co-ordination with Mohan Kumaramangalam Hospital at Salem. The Faculties and the students had given 100 units in this RRC Blood Donation Camp.
- Through this RRC Programme we have conducted celebrating Life for the benefit of the RRC volunteers.
- Leprosy Awareness has given Training Programme to the NSS Volunteers for the benefit of Rural people.
- Ganesh College had conducted the blood donation Camp for Chief Minister's birthday. In that Programme our NSS Volunteers had given 50 units of Blood.
- We have conducted NSS Blood donation Camp in co-ordination with LIONS CLUB of Erode Supreme Charitable Trust Blood Bank at Salem Airport. . The Faculties and the students had given 43 units in this NSS Blood Donation Camp.
- We have conducted RRC BLOOD DONATION CAMP in co-ordination with Mohan Kumaramangalam Hospital at Salem. The Faculties and Students had given 114 units in this RRC Blood Donation Camp.
- Road Safety Awareness Programme being conducted in our institution.